On Wednesday, January 4, 2022, the 6 companies selected for season 3 of Fast Forward Agrifood, the Normandy start-up accelerator operated by AD Normandie and Village by CA Normandie, started their acceleration phase with meetings with partners and experts.
The 6 winning companies were selected by a jury held on November 10, 2022. Prior to the acceleration, a 360° diagnosis of the companies was carried out in order to identify the strategic objectives to be met over a period of 6 months and to put in place the appropriate personalized support.
The 3rd Fast Forward Agrifood class includes :
- Boréales Energy – Energie : proposes its innovative solutions with high energy efficiency to store energy in the form of ice. For a deferred cold production on demand, its ATS module (Static Thermal Accumulator) can be easily integrated for direct or indirect cooling in the dairy and food industry.
- Flexikeg – Packaging : designs, manufactures and distributes new generation drums, 100% eco-responsible, both reusable and recyclable, allowing producers to equip themselves with drums for sale to the catering industry while optimizing their investment, their operating costs and their ecological footprint (notably through simplified logistics).
- Hé! Maté – Drink : designs and markets a brand of maté infusions, 100% natural, packaged in bulk and in biodegradable infusettes
- Loop De Science – Molecular Biology : expert in DNA, makes molecular biology diagnosis more accessible thanks to rapid detection kits combining the reliability of laboratory tests and the speed of field tests. The solution is universal and can be adapted to all types of pathogens, particularly those present in the food industry (salmonella, listeria, escherichia coli, etc.).
- Sysfarm – Agricultural decarbonation: helps French farmers to decarbonize their activities by assisting them in calculating their GHG (Greenhouse Gas) assessments and financing them through the carbon credit mechanism. The company has developed the first tool certified as compliant with the Low Carbon Label on the methodology of large-scale farming
Find them on our dedicated page
From January to June 2023, these accelerated entrepreneurs will benefit from intensive support at the rate of one session every three weeks (one day of face-to-face training at the Village by CA Normandie in Caen combined with remote coaching), to :
- Nourish their strategic thinking: business plan challenge, test marketability, strengthen distribution channels, optimize manufacturing processes, support R&D projects, etc.
- Structure their entrepreneurial vision: marketing strategy, business development, financial steering, management, pitching…
Follow the progress of the season on Linkedin!